Friday, July 12, 2013

BeerGraphs

I've started writing recently for a new site on the interwebs called BeerGraphs. A spinoff of the fantastic baseball statistics site FanGraphs, BeerGraphs is dedicated to the analytics of beer.

But, although the impetus of the site was Beers Above Replacement, BeerGraphs' proprietary style-indexed measure of a beer's quality, it's not all about bringing statistics to beer. In fact, the BarelyBeer blog is more about experiences around beer that ultimately lead to a review of a particular brew.

While I may write an analytical piece here and there, BarelyBeer is where I'll focus more of my efforts. Here are the two posts I've written for the site so far:

The Real McCoy
is a recap of a Father's Day visit to Pawtucket's McCoy Field, being pleased to find one decent craft selection there, and a review of Wachusett's Green Monsta IPA.

Drinking for Charity
is about my first tasting of Trillium's OneBoston IPA, a great beer for a great cause.

OneBoston IPA

No comments:

Post a Comment