After a couple weeks away, there's so much to write about I honestly don't know where to start. The problem is I've done so many things over the course of this month so far that fall into the realm of what I typically write about. That's a nice problem to have, I realize. So, as I attempt to get caught up in the upcoming weeks, here's the subject matter of upcoming posts to look forward to:
- Bachelor party trip to the Yankees Spring Training complex in Tampa, including Rock Star Fridays, a night of karaoke at a place called Stump's.
- Grafton BrideAle, our wedding brew.
- Song-by-song breakdown of our wedding CD (maybe).
- Surprise performance by Anders Parker at our reception.
- Visit to Lake Placid Pub & Brewery on our mini-moon.