Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Trivia Part 1

As I prepare to write my 10th entry, thus completing the first quarter of the Fab 40, I'm going to introduce a trivia question.

There are a total of seven musicians who are or were legitimate members of two bands of the 40. There's really no gray area here, so I don't feel the need to define "legitimate", except to say that when a solo artist makes the list, he or she is considered the only legitimate member of his/her band.

Of course, it will be impossible to answer this question without continuing to read, because it is here that the answer will eventually reveal itself. Since the only people reading this are pretty familiar with my musical taste, I'm sure there are a few artists who will spring to mind right away. However, they're not on the list until I write about them, so I will not accept any guesses until all seven answers have been revealed.

The first person to name all seven will win an as yet undecided prize. If you're confident enough with your answer, then submit it via blog comments. Otherwise, send as an email to dcmcc67@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment