Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Trivia Part 2

Before I continue, I've got to admit to a pretty significant error I made in my trivia question. There are, in fact, 11 different double-duty members of the Fab 40. It's pretty incredulous that I could make such a major mistake, although there is a pretty simple explanation. I'll get to that later.

I still think there's really no gray area regarding what constitutes a legitimate member of a band, but I'm going to clarify, just to be on the safe side. A "legitimate" member is defined as someone who is an official member of the band for at least one album. Simple enough? Well, I know there's potential for debate, but I think it's pretty clear with the artists in question.

I'm also going to make a slight modification to the rules. You can guess anytime you want, even prior to all of the bands involving these members being revealed, but you only get one guess. So, if you guess prematurely and you're wrong, you can't guess again. Considering there are 11 answers, I would suggest waiting it out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment