Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Seamheads.com

A few of my loyal readers aren't really big baseball fans. Hard to believe, huh? Well, they'll be happy to know that I'm going to start writing for Seamheads.com, an exclusively baseball blog that has recently partnered with Baseball Digest Daily. The reason I say these particular folks may be happy is that this could shift the focus of this blog away from baseball, as my emphasis on that subject moves over to Seamheads. But, that's hard to say. It's possible that some material will be posted on both sites.

Regardless, I'm excited about this opportunity, and believe it will be beneficial to my amateur writing "career". I'll continue to write regularly here as well, though, so don't be expecting me to slack off. I also want to say thanks to Joe Williams for sending me the info on the Seamheads search for new writers.

1 comment: