Friday, December 23, 2016

Best Music of 2016, Part 4

Only the top ten to be revealed between Christmas and New Year's. Happy Holidays!

15. Loretta Lynn - Full Circle
My Christmas tradition is to buy my Dad the year's best country CD (in my opinion) that wouldn't otherwise be on his radar. This year, I went with this and Margo Price.




14.Tegan & Sara - Love You to Death
I'm a sucker for this sister duo's infectious pop songs.



13. Eric Bachmann - Eric Bachmann
The former Archers of Loaf and Crooked Fingers front-man continues to be one of my favorites as a solo artist.




12. Okkervil River - Away
In addition to landing in my top ten three times, this is this band's third #12 finish.




11. Drive-By Truckers - American Band
These guys already hold the record for most times in my top ten with five, even if they fell just short of extending that mark.

3 comments: